In this year, because of COVID 19 (Corona Virus), all public universities will not taking individual admission test. This year almost 20 public universities will take admission test by integrated. Not only general public universities, but also all agricultural universities, all engineering universities & all science technology universities will do this. Today in this article, we will describe about GST Admission Circular for academic session 2022-21.
GST Admission Circular 2022
According to the meeting of the vice-chancellors of the universities interested to undergo a GST admission system, the circular for integrated system admission will be published as soon as possible. Very soon this circular will declared. When this circular will publish, we will upload it in here. You will get this admission circular from our website.
GST Admission Important Dates
- Initial Application Starting Date: 15th June (Wednesday) 2022.
- Initial Application Ended Date: 25th June (Saturday) 2022.
- Eligible Candidates List Publish Date: .
- Final Application Starting Date: .
- Final Application Finishing Date: .
- Application Fee: BDT. 1500
- Admit Card Download Date:
- Exam Date: 30th July (Saturday) 2022, 13th August (Saturday) 2022 & 20th August (Saturday) 2022 at 12:00 pm to 01:00 pm.
- Exam Venue: Candidate can choose it.
GST Admission Notice 2022
gst admission ac bd
GST Admission Notice 2022 PDF
GST University Eligibility for Application
- For Humanities Group (Unit ‘A’): At least total CGPA 7.00 in SSC and HSC result.
- For Business Group (Unit ‘B’): At least total CGPA 7.50 in SSC and HSC result,
- For Science Group (Unit ‘C’): At least total CGPA 8.00 in SSC and HSC result ,
- Candidates for each group must not have less than C GPA 3.50 in any of these two exams.
GST Online Application Process
- Interested candidates’ must visit GST Admission official website at https://gstadmission.ac.bd/ & https://gstadmissionbd.com/,
- Click “Apply” key,
- Now fill up the necessary information on the form,
- Then upload your recent colored photograph & signature,
- After fill up every segment then click the “Submit” button.
GST Admission Marks Distributions
- Bangle: 10
- English: 10
- Physics: 20
- Chemistry: 20
- ICT- 20
For elective subjects (anyone):
- Biology: 20
- Mathematics: 20
- Bangle: 40
- English: 35
- ICT: 25
- Language (Bangle + English): (13+12) = 25
- Accounting: 25
- Business Management: 25
- ICT: 25
Here is the list of Universities that will take integrated admission test:
- Jagannath University
- Islami University
- Barisal University
- Khulna University
- Comilla University
- Rabindra University
- Kazi Nazrul University
- Sheikh Hasina University
- Begum Rokeya University
- BangabanduDigital University
- Pabna University of Science and Technology
- Jessore University of Science and Technology
- Noakhali University of Science and Technology
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
- Patuakhali University of Science and Technology
- Rangamati University of Science and Technology
- Haji Danesh University of Science and Technology
- Bangabandhu University of Science and Technology
- MawlanaBhashani University of Science and Technology
- FazilatunnesaMujib University of Science and Technology
We will publish all kinds of important information about various universities (public & private both) admission test notice, admission test date, seat plan, admit card & result too in our website. So keep visiting our website & get more updates GovtJobCircular.com. To get more update information, you can like our Facebook page & join our Facebook group.