BDRCS Job Circular 2021 Bangladesh Red Crescent Society has been published. BDRCS Job Circular 2021 details available here. Interested candidates can find all information concerning Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS) Job Circular 2021 from our website at GovtJobCircular.com.
BDRCS Job Circular 2021
Red Cross – Red Crescent movement is the largest volunteer organization in the world. Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS) is a national society of the movement, constituted on 31 March 1973 by the President’s Order No 26 of 1973 with retrospective effect from 16 December 1971. This is the biggest humanitarian organization in Bangladesh. As an auxiliary to the government, the Society provides humanitarian assistance to the vulnerable people over the last 48 years and has undertaken a wide range of activities in humanitarian response, disaster management, health, capacity building and in promoting Red Cross/ Red Crescent ideals and principles.
Bangladesh Red Crescent Society Job Circular 2021
Bangladesh Red Crescent Society in partnership with German Red Cross (GRC) is implementing Dhaka Earthquake and Emergency Preparedness- Enhancing Resilience (DEEPER)’ project in Dhaka South City Corporation. Presently we are looking for suitable candidates for the following position.
BDRCS Job Summary
Organization Name: The Bangladesh Red Crescent Society
Job Position: Different Posts.
- Application Date Start: 9th August (Monday) 2021.
- Application Time Finish: 18th August (Wednesday) 2021.
Educational Qualification: Post Graduation, Graduation.
Number of Job Vacancy: 01 Designation.
Age: Maximum 45-55 years old.
Job Type: Non-Government Organization (NGO).
Job Category: Full time.
Website Address: www.bdrcs.org.
Details Information about Bangladesh Red Crescent Society Job Circular 2021
- Perform responsibility as Member Secretary to the Safer Access Steering Committee (SASC)
- Support SASC and Safer Access Focal person to implement SAF PoA 2017- 2021 and to revise the same as per need.
- Prepare/review Concept notes, Policies, Guidelines on SAF.
- Prepare Training Manuals/Modules on SAF and organize/facilitate training, workshops.
- Strengthen internal communication and coordination within BDRCS to integrate SAF as a core approach.
- Coordinate with BDRCS Units (Branch)and extend support to implement activities as per PoA.
- Maintain regular contacts with external stakeholders about SAF.
- Follow BDRCS internal procedures in relation to initiate/implement any activity related to SAF like- initiate note, obtain approval of the authority, withdraw advance, prepare bills and vouchers properly.
- Maintain regular contact with ICRC and other Red Cross Red Crescent partners.
- Represent BDRCS in different internal/external forums/platforms as SAF member secretary.
- Prepare reports and follow up reports for SAF training, workshop, meeting etc.
- Prepare annual and event based budget for SAF and monitor it throughout the year.
- Maintain proper documentation on SAF.
- Demonstrate creativeness/innovativeness, proactiveness, honesty, sincerity and professionalism.
- Carry out any other tasks as assigned by authority.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any relevant discipline e.g. Social Studies, Development Science, Disaster Management.
- Masters Degree will be given preference.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Experience :
- At least 5 years working experience as an employee with Humanitarian/ development organization(s) including understanding on safety & security context.
- Experience in designing of response and development (DM/DRR etc.) will add value.
- Skills :
- Excellent Communication Skill (both oral and written).
- Good in Computer Operation both in English and Bangla (Bijoy software).
- Internet Browsing.
- Report Writing.
- Development of Resources (Policy/strategy, Guideline/Manual, Module).
- Design & Facilitation of Training/ workshops.
- Willing to travel in field/community etc.
- Diplomatic skill to coordinate and establish relationship with external (GOs, I/NGOs, UN, other) partners and conduct meetings/dialogues to disseminate BDRCS’s roles and mandates for ensuring safer access to render its humanitarian services.
- Negotiable (Upto BDT. 80,000/-.
How to Apply in BDRCS Job Circular 2021?
If you think you are competent enough for the position, please submit your updated resume with recent photograph & two references and a cover letter to [email protected] mentioning the name of the position in subject line before the deadline.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview. Females are encouraged to apply (BDRCS is an equal opportunity employer).
See more NGO job Circulars in 2021:-
- Save the Children Job Circular 2021 Apply Process
- RDRS Bangladesh Job Circular 2021 – www.rdrsbangla.net
- RISDA Bangladesh Job Circular 2021 Apply Process – risda.org.bd
- IFRC Job Circular 2021 International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- PKSF Job Circular 2021 Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation
We will publish all update information relating to BDRCS Job Circular 2021 Bangladesh Red Crescent Society in our website. So keep visiting our website. You will definitely get more & more updates at GovtJobCircular.com. To get more update information, you can like our Facebook page & join our Facebook group.