IFRC Job Circular 2022 has been published. International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies Job Circular 2022 details available here. Interested candidates can find all information concerning IFRC Job Circular 2022 from our website at GovtJobCircular.com as well as International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) official website at www.media.ifrc.org/ifrc/.
Concerned applicant can apply in IFRC Job Circular from 22/04/2022. Applying time will be ongoing till 01/05/2022.
IFRC Job Circular 2022
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, with 190-member National Societies. As part of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, our work is guided by seven fundamental principles: humanity, impartiality, neutrality, Independence, voluntary service, unity and universality.
IFRC Job Summary
Name of the Organization: International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
Job Position: Different posts.
- Application Time Limit: 22/04/2022.
- Application Time Limit: 01/05/2022.
Number of position: 01
Languages: Fluency in English and Bangla.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Apply Process: Through bdjobs.com.
- Festival Bonus
- Life & Medical Insurance
- Provident fund & Gratuity
International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies Job Circular 2022
Job Position:- Consultant (Individual/Consultancy Firm)
- Overall responsible for DRC CO meeting all DRC, donor and partners guidelines and requirements to financial management of DRC CO and programmes including:
- Ensure DRC financial policies and rules/Standard Operational Procedures are followed and the financial management within the DRC CO is legal (in line with government laws and regulations);
- Oversee the fund flow of the DRC CO and programmes in accordance with budgets, maintaining accounts and programme contracts/agreements.
- Ensure review, quality assurance and timely submission of all budgets, cash requests and financial reports produced by DRC CO.
- Develop and oversee implementation of DRC CO budget. Ensure cost efficiency and correct allocation of shared costs to relevant programmes/budget lines.
- Prepare budgets for proposals / new programmes;
- Review and post all transaction in the DRC CO accounting system. Become the super user of DRC CO accounting system and support DRC CO Finance Officers in using of system.
- Develop and supervise implementation of DRC CO internal control mechanisms and report back to management if any irregularity identified. Ensure that the DRC anti-corruption policy is implemented and understood and followed by all DRC funded staff in Country Office and BDRCS.
- Manage audit process for programme financial and performance audits including tendering process for auditors and implementation of audit recommendations.
- Provide financial expert input to MoUs and other programme related documentation.
- Manage bank accounts required for the DRC CO/programmes including creation of new accounts and timely closure of accounts no longer required in line with DRC/IFRC processes.
- Review and approve cash and bank payments and ensure the accuracy of physical cash balances. Co-sign for DRC bank accounts in Bangladesh.
- Prepare tax declarations and ensure timely submission of correct payments to the tax authority.
- Work closely with BDRCS to ensure that DRC funds transferred to BDRCS are used and accounted for in accordance with approved budgets and provisions outlined in the project documents.
- Pro-actively support BDRCS in follow up to audit recommendations and overall development of financial management system and control mechanisms.
- Support DRC Regional Office in Anchor budget process and grant allocation.
- Contribute to development/improvement of DRC finance management systems and practices in the region
- Responsible for elaboration of job descriptions, contracts, salaries, insurance, official registrations, tax payments, leaves etc. in collaboration with the IFRC HR and DRC Country Manager.
- Stay informed on and ensure DRC CO compliance with the government rules & regulations related to national and international staff (labour & tax laws, visa, stay permit etc.)
- Provide support to Administration and Logistics Manager when need arises and when requested
- Assume other tasks as requested by the Country Manager.
- Coordinate and collaborate with BDRCS, IFRC and DRC CO and RO colleagues and pro-actively build excellent team working relationships.
- Attend and actively participate in the staff meetings
- Observe all appropriate IFRC/DRC HR and security policies and guidelines, particularly with regards to security/safety and health/insurance.
- Any other relevant tasks assigned by DRC Country Manager
- Professional/academic qualification at Master’s level or higher in finance and accounting
- At least 7 year(s)
- At least 7 years extensive experiences in a managerial role in finance and accounting
- Proven experience of development and managing of financial systems
- Solid experience in leading budgeting and financial planning
- Solid experience in delivering consolidated financial reports with expenditures in several currencies
- Knowledge and experience of accounting software packages
- Proven experience of managing and supporting finance and admin staff
- Proven experience in general office management and administration including procurement and logistics
- Knowledge and experience of EU and other major donors’ requirements is an advantage
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in working in an international organization
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office package, Word, Excel, Presentation, database, Outlooks).
- Excellent written and verbal English and Bangla
Compensation & Other Benefits:-
- Festival Bonus
- Life & Medical Insurance
- Provident fund
- Medical reimbursement for staff and immediate family of up to 70000 BDT per annum
How to Apply in IFRC Job Circular 2022?
Apply process: interested candidates have to apply in International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies Job Circular 2022 by online process. Within the deadline, candidates must apply. Only short listed candidates will call for the job interview.
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, The IFRC Country office in Bangladesh has worked alongside the Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS) for more than 30 years in humanitarian fields including disaster management, with a focus on the cyclone early warning and response programme in the coastal belt, and disaster preparedness and response during natural disasters. American Red Cross is working in Bangladesh as an integrated partner of Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS) and IFRC to support the humanitarian efforts of BDRCS.
See more NGO job Circulars in 2022:-
- PKSF Job Circular 2022 Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation
- Shakti Foundation Job Circular & Application Form 2022
- Sajida Foundation Job Circular 2022
- BEES Job Circular 2022 Apply Process – beesbd.org
- World Health Organization Job Circular 2022
- TMSS NGO Job Circular 2022 Apply Process
- RISDA Bangladesh Job Circular 2022 Apply Process
We will make available all update information relating to IFRC Job Circular 2022 International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies in our website. So always keep visiting our website & get more updates at GovtJobCircular.com. To get more update information, you can like our Facebook page & join our Facebook group.