Sajida Foundation Job Circular 2023 has been published. Sajida Foundation Job Circular 2023 details available here. Interested candidates can find all information regarding Sajida Foundation Job Circular 2023 from Sajida Foundation official website at sajidafoundation.org & our website at GovtJobCircular.com also.
Concerned applicant can apply in Sajida Foundation Job Circular 2023 from 10th November (Thursday) 2022. Applying time will be continuing till 17th November (Thursday) 2022.
Sajda Foundation Job Circular 2023
Sajida Foundation issued a job Circular in 2023 for only for Bangladeshi people. It is a Circular with 1 designation. Interested candidates can apply in Sajida Foundation job Circular 2023. But they have to maintain all rules, regulations & conditions.
Sajida Foundation Job Summary
Origination Name: Sajida Foundation.
Job Position: Different posts.
- Application Time Start: 10th November (Thursday) 2022.
- Application time limit: 17th November (Thursday) 2022.
Educational Qualification: Post Graduation.
Age: Maximum 22 to 30 years old.
Job Type: Non-Government Organization (NGO).
Job Category: Full time.
Other Benefits: Yearly 2 Festival Bonuses, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Transport Costs, Employee Welfare Benefits, Motor bike costs, Resident Benefits.
Job Source: bdjobs.com
Sajida Foundation Job Circular 2023 Details Information
Name of the Designation: Class Teacher (Education Program)
Published on: 10 Nov 2022
Employment Status: Part-time
Experience: At least 1 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 22 to 30 years
Job Location: Cumilla, Narsingdi
Salary: Tk. 15000 – 20000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 17 Nov 2022
See more NGO Job Circulars:-
- IBF Job Circular 2023 Islami Bank Foundation
- World Health Organization Job Circular 2023
- TMSS NGO Job Circular 2023
- RISDA Bangladesh Job Circular 2023
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Has to have worked on projects that are relevant to the Digital Healthcare space
- Has to be have worked on projects that dealt with large numbers of patients and healthcare providers, experiencing economies of scale
- Has to have worked in health projects in East Africa and/or Indian sub continent
- Has to have worked in health projects that dealt with managing Non-Communicable Diseases (NCD), increasing access to healthcare, improving quality of maternal and child healthcare
- Demonstrable understanding of innovation methods and tools and how they can be applied to the health sector in Bangladesh.
- Sufficient academic and management experience to be credible with a wide range of often highly educated stakeholders in the field of innovation and improving quality, recognizing this is a complex and often contested field.
- Knowledge and practical understanding of health and healthcare across the national health system, social care and public health; and/or the ability to learn quickly and apply experience from closely related areas.
- Successful track record of supporting the design and implementation of innovation or improvement programs; for example, experience of complex service redesign programs in health and care.
- Demonstrable understanding of the challenges/opportunities around spreading and scaling innovations in healthcare with an ability to translate what this might mean for program design and delivery.
- Demonstrable understanding of a range of different research methods and experience of generating and interpreting evidence of impact.
- Masters level or equivalent academic experience is desirable.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to support impactful action on the ground through building relationships and providing practical support to help ideas develop and grow.
- The ability to develop solutions to complex multifaceted challenges.
- Well -developed presentation and writing skills in a variety of situations.
- Able to extract learning and identify relevance to difference audiences and stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and problem-solving approach, able to show a high level of initiative to design credible work programs.
- A natural collaborator with excellent relationship-building, partnership, coaching and facilitation skills, and the capacity to work with frontline professionals.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work at all organizational levels.
- A deep understanding and commitment to diversity and equal opportunities in employment and service delivery.
- Educational Requirements: Post graduation from any reputed public or private university.
- Experience Requirements: 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in Compliance with Excellent communication skill
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Job Location: Sunamganj
- Salary: TK. 30000 (Monthly)
How to Apply in Sajida Foundation Job Circular 2023?
Eligible and interested persons are requested to email CV, color photo and cover letter to email@example.com by the deadline. The CV should highlight academic and professional qualifications, years of experience and expected salary. CVs that do not specifically state applicant’s expected salary will not be accepted. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Interested candidate must send their CV with other important documents. They have to send these documents within the deadline. Application must be reached at office during office time. After finishing this time, any application will not be received by authority. So applicant must send application by direct handover or by post or any other ways.
- Applicant’s full CV,
- 2 copies recent passport size photographs,
- Any incomplete CV will not be accepted,
- Running mobile number, which number is always on,
- Photocopy of all academic certificates,
- Experience certificate,
Application Sending Address: Through this address Sajida Foundation Job Circular 2023 application must be submitted. Application must be submitted through post or by direct handover. Address is particular below:
Department of Human Resources,
Otobi Center, Level-5, Plot-12, Block- CWS(C),
Gulshan South Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka: 1212.
We will make available all update information relating to Dhaka Sajida Foundation Job Circular 2023 in our website. So always keep visiting our website & get more updates at GovtJobCircular.com. To get more update information, you can like our Facebook page & join our Facebook group.