World Health Organization (WHO) Job Circular 2023 in Bangladesh. WHO Job Circular has been published. World Health Organization Job Circular 2023 related all information will be found in World Health Organization official website at http://www.who.int & in our website at Govtjobcircular.com too.
On 17th April (Monday) 2023 was the initial date of applying in WHO Job. On 11th May (Thursday) 2023 will be the last date of application in World Health Organization Job Circular 2023.
WHO Job Circular 2023
Name of the organization: World Health Organization.
Name of the Designation: Different posts.
- Job Posting Date & Application Time Start: 17th April (Monday) 2023.
- Closing Date of Application: 11th May (Thursday) 2023.
Duration of contract: 2 years.
Primary Location: Bangladesh-Dhaka.
Job Apply Link:- https://www.who.int/bangladesh/about-us/employment
World Health Organization Job Circular 2023
- Name of the Designation: Executive Assistant (Programme) – (2302834)
- Grade: G5
- Duration of contract: 2 years
- Contract type: Fixed-term appointment
- Duty Station: Bangladesh-Dhaka
Details information about WHO Job Circular
Objective of the programme
The objective of the WHO Bangladesh Country Office is to implement the Country Cooperation Strategy by supporting the Bangladesh Government in the formulation, implementation and evaluation of national health policies, strategies and plans and developing and managing WHO’s technical cooperation programmes. The objective of the IVD unit, based in SP 1 & 2, is to provide core services, namely support in planning, budgeting, and management, including the development of work plans, budget-related planning and management, as well as monitoring and implementation of and reporting on WHO collaborative programmes, in line with policies of the Organization. IVD provide support to the government in area of immunization, VPD surveillance, new vaccine introduction, capacity building, response to emergencies and disaster.
Description of duties:
Under the overall guidance of TL-IVD and direct supervision of NPO-Operation IVD, the incumbent will assist in planning and development of programme budget and work plan for BAN IVD programme. He/she will monitor the implementation of WHO IVD programme, including collection and analysis of data on programme implementation:
1. Provide support in planning, monitoring, and developing WHO IVD Bangladesh’s programme budget and work plan;
2. Maintain and updates IVD financial management system and generates reports useful to assess status of programme implementation. Assist to monitor the financial implementation of WHO IVD.
3. Facilitate programme implementation by ensuring timely work plan funding, award creation and distribution, budgeting of/to activity.
4. Comply with the approved policy of budgeting on deadlines and the management of the budgeting process; receive the budget estimates of the BAN IVD and review for correctness, accuracy, and completeness.
5. Consolidate data of WHO IVD for budget operation and provide regular overviews of the financial status of the overall operations for analyzing actual results to budgets and forecasts.
6. Maintain a tracking system for technical and financial reporting.
7. Maintain electronic filing system including technical documents and correspondence, compiles reference materials and background materials for preparation of various reports.
8. Draft and obtain clearance for financial management reports and requests for certified financial statements.
9. Assist in periodic in-depth review of Compliance rules along with background documentation and related BAN- IVD Office expenditure, to ensure compliance with WHO’s financial rules and regulations.
10. Assist to prepare all HR related documents for recruitment, coordination with WCO HR unit on HR activities and maintain leave record for all SSA.
11. Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Team Leader – IVD for maintaining the operation.
12. Perform any other duties as directed by the supervisor(s).
See more NGO job Circulars in 2023:-
- FPAB Job circular 2023 Family Planning Association of Bangladesh
- IFRC Job Circular 2023 International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- PKSF Job Circular 2023 Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation
- Shakti Foundation Job Circular & Application Form 2023
- Sajida Foundation Job Circular 2023 – sajidafoundation.org
If you Have any question about World Health Organization Job Circular 2023 then comment bellow or message us though our facebook Page. We will reply as soon as possible. To get more update information, you can like our Facebook page & join our Facebook group.