Family Planning Association of Bangladesh (FPAB) Job Circular 2020 had been published. FPAB Job Circular 2020 details available here. Interested candidates can find all information concerning Family Planning Association of Bangladesh Job Circular 2020 from our website at GovtJobCircular.com & Family Planning Association of Bangladesh (FPAB) official website at www.fpab.org.bd too.
Concerned applicant can apply in FPAB Job Circular 2020 from 10th March (Tuesday) 2020. Applying time will be ongoing till 21st March (Sautrday) 2020.
FPAB Job Circular 2020
Family Planning Association of Bangladesh (FPAB) issued a job circular in arch, 2020 for Bangladeshi people. It is a circular with only 3 designation. Interested candidates can apply in FPAB job circular. But they have to maintain all rules, regulations & conditions.
FPAB Job Summary
Origination Name: Family Planning Association of Bangladesh (FPAB).
- Job Position: Different posts.
- Application Time Start: 10/03/2020.
- Application Time Limit: 21/03/2020.
Number of Job Vacancy: 3 Designations.
Job Type: Non-Government Organization (NGO).
Job Category: Full time.
Other Benefits: Yearly 2 Festival Bonuses, Provident Fund, Gratuity.
Details Information of FPAB Job Circular 2020
Job Position: The Executive Director
Would be a person essentially driven by the need to make a significant contribution to a social cause. The Executive Director would be entrusted with the responsibility for translating FPAB’s vision into objectives, strategies and plans; enthusing the staff in the organization with FPAB’s mission; monitoring performance, proactively engage in advocacy initiatives; develop a well-knit senior management team; provide feedback to relevant bodies/agencies and spearhead Organization Development (OD) efforts; network with external agencies like government, donors, etc.
To strengthen the functioning of FPAB the position of Executive Director is required to be filled up.
Any persuasion will be strictly considered as disqualification. Short listed candidates will be called for interview. Competitive salary packages will be offered for this position. Please write name of the position at the top of envelop & application.
Minimum Academic Qualifications/Experience:
A Post-graduate degree with Social Science/educational/medicine with 15 years of experience (with at least 5 years in a leadership position) in National and International Organization engaged with a social cause is desirable. A higher degree like PhD/ M.Phill /MS/MPH will be preferred in relevant field, age minimum 50 years.
Interested candidates must proven professional track record in management and sufficient publications in national and international journals.
- Visioning and conceptualizing
- Passion and commitment
- Planning and goal-setting
- Interdependent problem-solving and decision-making
- Interpersonal skills-listening, responding and relating with respect, empathy and congruence
- Group building
- Skill in advocacy
FPAB Job Description/Responsibility:
- To work as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Family Planning Association of Bangladesh (FPAB).
- To coordinate and be responsible for the total operations of the organization.
- To promote the cause of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR).
- To evolve and articulate the long-term Vision for the organization in terms of:
- To evolve and articulate the organizational Mission and Strategy.
- To advance IPPF’s Strategic Framework.
- To evolve and articulate objectives (both long-term and short-term) and plans for FPAB within the strategic framework.
- To provide inspirational leadership.
- To identify and articulate the Values and Ethics that the organization would be guided by.
- To advice on and implement policies approved by the National Executive Committee (NEC)
- To maintain a healthy and mutually supportive relationship with the President and other members of the Governing Bodies.
- To help to provide thorough orientation for new governing body members.
- To maintain an adequate system of communication and reporting (about program and financial inputs and outputs and all other subjects relevant to the Association’s well-being) with the Governing Bodies and its committees; ensuring adherence to the doctrine of ‘no surprises.
- To chart out program activities and their budgetary requirements.
- To identify the needs within the Country, resources available both within and outside the Association to meet the needs, and where possible, develop resources for the purpose.
- To administer the terms and conditions of Funding Agreements with various donors.
- To ensure adequate technical support for the implementation of programs.
- To be in touch with the population, the organization is serving and has a feel of the pulse of the people.
- To plan for and mobilize financial resources to ensure long-term sustainability.
- To continuously scan and assimilate information, inputs and trends from the external environment for steering the organization’s operations.
- To build and develop a well-knit Management Group (MG).
- To recruit, supervise and mentor the Staff.
- To interact with FPAB members, especially the new ones, to communicate the organization’s mission and values.
- To review and monitor the organization’s performance.
- To provide support to the Internal Audit function and implementation of its recommendations.
- To spearhead Organization Development (OD) including facilitating change management.
- To establish, contribute and maintain liaison and membership in bodies representing the Profession, Finance and Government.
- To representative of and gate-keeper to the organization. Establish, develop, contribute and maintain relations with appropriate agencies/bodies representing both governmental and non-governmental organizations, within the country to facilitate and promote the work of the organization.
- To reports to the NEC.
How to Apply in FPAB Job Circular 2020?
Application Instruction: Concerned applicants can apply here by 2 processes. They are online process & hand over process. 1 is sending hardcopy to the office & another 1 is by sending e-mail.
Confident candidates are requested to apply with their application with full CV and two copies of passport size recent photograph and relevant experience/academic certificate within 21/03/2020 CVs cover letter.
Application sending Address
President, FPAB, 2 Naya Paltan, Dhaka-1000
E-mail Address: [email protected]
All applications will be reviewed but only the short listed candidates will be notified. FPAB is an equal rights-based organization.
About Family Planning Association of Bangladesh:
FPAB is committed to the safety and protection of children, young people and vulnerable adults and this role may involve contact with these groups. Recruitment and selection procedures reflect FPAB’s commitment to the safety and protection of children, young people and vulnerable adults in its programs. Female and PLHIV are encouraged to apply.
Applications are invited from Bangladeshi Nationals to fill up the following position for Family Planning Association of Bangladesh a national NGO engaged in Primary Health, Reproductive Health & FP/MCH services since 1953.
The Family Planning Association of Bangladesh (FPAB) aims to improve the quality of lives of individuals by campaigning for sexual and reproductive health & rights through advocacy and services, especially for the poor and vulnerable people. International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) is a global network of member associations in 172 countries and the world’s foremost non-government general provider and advocate of sexual and reproductive health and rights. IPPF considers the spirit of voluntarism to be central in every aspect of its functioning. FPAB is a member association of IPPF. IPPF and its member associations (FPAB is one of them) envisage a world in which every woman, man and young person has access of the information and services they need; in which sexuality is recognized both as a natural and precious aspect of all our lives and as a fundamental human right a world in which choices are fully respected and where stigma and discrimination have no place.
See more NGO job Circulars in 2020:-
- RISDA Bangladesh Job Circular 2020 Apply Process – risda.org.bd
- IFRC Job Circular 2020 International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- PKSF Job Circular 2020 Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation
- Shakti Foundation Job Circular & Application Form 2020
- Sajida Foundation Job Circular 2020 – sajidafoundation.org
We will publish all update information relating to FPAB Job Circular 2020 Family Planning Association of Bangladesh in our website. So keep visiting our website. You will definitely get more & more updates at GovtJobCircular.com.