Standard Bank Limited Job Circular 2023. Standard Bank Job Circular 2023 has been announcing. This Bank Job related all information will be found in our website at Govtjobcircular.com.
On 6th June (Tuesday) 2023 will be the last date of application min Standard Bank Job Circular 2023. Standard Bank Limited is a leading private commercial bank that has an excellent work environment which promotes diversity, embraces change and provides leadership opportunities to every team member. We are scheduled a fast track surrounded by the banking industry and are looking for highly self motivated & thorough individuals to take us even further.
Standard Bank Limited publishes a Job Circular in 2023 for 7 designations. Eligible candidates can apply here. Finishing date of application in Standard Bank Limited Job Circular 2023 will be on 6th June (Tuesday) 2023.
Standard Bank Job Circular 2023
Standard Bank Limited Job Circular 2023 related all information will be found in our website at govtjobcircular.com. If you are looking for a career that will give you ample scope to develop, help unlock your potential to make a real headway, SBL should be your choice. At SBL, all employees are respected as persons and known for the contributions they make.
As an effort to enrich its winning team to facilitate the expansion program, the bank desires to recruit A) Trainee Assistant Officer (General) and B) Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash) who are challenge determined, proactive, forward looking, with positive attitude, self-motivated and agreeable personality, possessing consistent high grade academic track record. Potential individuals who can meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply.
Standard Bank Limited Job Summary
Organization Name: Standard Bank Limited.
Name of the Designation: Different posts.
- Job Circular Publish Date: 18th May (Thursday) 2023.
- Application Starting Date: 18th May (Thursday) 2023.
- Application Deadline: 6th June (Tuesday) 2023.
Standard Bank Job Circular 2023
|Name of the Designation||Last Date of Apply|
|Head of Branch AVP to SVP||06.06.23|
|Head of International Division VP/ SVP||06.06.23|
|Head of Treasury Division VP/SVP||06.06.23|
|Head of Human Resources Division VP/ SVP||06.06.23|
|Head of Investment Risk Management Division SVP/EVP||06.06.23|
|Head of Cards SAVP/VP||06.06.23|
|Head of Legal Division VP/SVP||06.06.23|
Name of the Designation: Head of ICCD
- Designation: SVP/EVP
- Job Location: Head Office, Dhaka
- Formulate and implement Internal Control, compliance policies and process.
- Review, evaluate and ensure adequate and effective internal control system and assist the Management in formulating pertinent policies and operational procedure of the bank.
- Recommend security measures to prevent fraudulence and risk-reduction solution.
- Execute Internal Audits on regular basis as per plan, policy & strategy approved by the Audit Committee
- Investigate and provide reports on frauds and forgeries of the Bank.
- Managing External the Board of Directors, Audit Committee and Stakeholders.
- Run ICC Division complying Core Risk Management guidelines as set by Bangladesh Bank.
- Monitor and constant follow-up compliance of internal and external audit findings.
- Preparation and submission of annual health report of the bank.
- Conducts risk assessments and provide update on risk management status of the bank to mitigate identified risks.
- Shall be responsible for the overall functions of ICC Division.
- Will lead & coordinate with all Bangladesh bank Audit.
- Masters in any discipline at any reputed University having no 3rd division/class or CGPA less than 2.50 in any examination.
Candidates having professional degrees such as CA/ CSAA/ ACCA/ CMA/ CISA/ CFA will be given preference.
- At least 20 year(s)
- Age at most 55 years
- Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude.
- Good command over English is desirable.
- Age should not exceed 55 years as on 01.11.2022.
- Minimum 20 years of experience out of which at least 03 years of experience of working as Head of ICCD.
- Sound knowledge on compliance regarding different types of Circular of Bangladesh Bank and other Regulatory bodies and compliance of the circulars/ instructions accordingly.
- Capable of examination and evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control systems; adherence to legal and regulatory requirements, codes of conduct, the implementation of policies and procedures
- Conversant with the regulatory provisions and banking operations including Islamic banking, investment, trade finance, general banking, fund management etc.
- Possesses fair knowledge of Core Risk Management guidelines, Auditing & Accounting Principles & Standards.
- Trainee Assistant Officer (General):
- Masters in any discipline from reputed public/private university
- Interested applicant must have 2 First Divisions/Classes with not having any 3rd Division/Class in any educational record
- CGPA 3.00 & above in the scale of 5.00 in SSC/ HSC & CGPA 3.00 & above in the scale of 4.00 in Honours & Masters will be calculated as 1st division,
- CGPA 2.00 & above but below 3.00 in the scale of 5.00 in SSC/ HSC & CGPA 2.25 & above but below 3.00 in the scale 4.00 in Honours & Masters will be calculated as 2nd division,
- Good communication over English & Computer literacy is a must
- Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash):
- Interested candidate have to be completed in Graduation from reputed public or private university,
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good Command above English & Computer literacy is a must
Age Limit for (A & B): 30 Years (maximum) as on 01.07.2022 (For the children of freedom fighters up to the age of 32 years). In respect of age no affidavit will be allowable.
The prospective applicant are requested to visit www.standardbankbd.com/career and may apply online with confidence by furnishing their detailed resume with a recent passport size photograph, SSC certificate & last academic certificate (scanned file size: 15-40 kb) by online application form within the deadline. After completion of the online application formalities, applicant will get a tracking number for each post as mentioned in (A &B) and shall preserve it for future reference.
Standard Bank Job benefits
HAVE A QUICK GLANCE
- To keep away from possible difficulty due to server obstruction, please apply well further of the deadline
- Eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for written test
- Only successful candidates securing qualifying marks will be called for interview as per merit list of the written test and requirement of the Bank
- Selected applicants will join in Standard Bank Limited as Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash) & Trainee Assistant Officer for a period of 1 (One) year with a monthly consolidated pay of Tk. 22,500- (Taka Twenty Two Thousand Five Hundred) Only. On successful completion of 1 (One) year probation period they will be absorbed as Assistant Officer & Assistant Officer (Cash) respectively under the Bank’s regular pay packages as admissible in the grade
- chosen candidates must serve the bank for minimum 5 years at several of its branches/ offices inside or outside the country
- A candidate can apply for only one post
We will publish all news regarding Standard Bank Limited Job Circular 2023 in our website. So be stay with us in our website at Govtjobcircular.com. If you have any question about Standard Bank Jobs Career then comment bellow or message us through our facebook Page. We will reply as soon as possible. To get more update information, you can like our Facebook page & join our Facebook group.