National University (NU) Honours Admission Circular 2020-21. NU admission notice 2021 has been published. NU Honours 1st year admission related news will found in NU website at nu.ac.bd/admissions. Today we will discuss NU Honours 1st year online form fill-up process, minimum requirement, total seats and other related information in our website.
- National University Honours Admission Circular 2020-21
- NU Admission Timeline
- Minimum Requirements
- NU Honours 1st Year Admission Notice 2020-21
- NU Honours Admission Notice 2021 PDF
- How to Apply for NU Admission
- Admission procedure & number distribution
- National University Honors Admission Application Form
- NU Release Slip Admission Details
- National University Honours Admission Result 2021
There are 2 thousand & 249 government and private colleges under the National University across the country. There are honors programs in 656 colleges with more than 4, 20, 000 seats. Today we discuss NU Honours 1st year admission Notice academic session 2020-21. So let’s start to explore important information.
NU Admission Timeline
- Application Starts: 28 July 2021
- Application Deadline: 14 August 2021
- Application Fee: 250 Taka
- Payment Deadline: 16 August 2021
- Online Orientation Class: 15 September 2021
- Application Link: nu.ac.bd/admissions
Before NU admission form fillup you should fulfill some requirements. Here added all academic requirements for online application.
|S.S.C / Equivalent||2017/2018||GPA 2.50 ( Arts ) GPA 3.00 (Science & Commerce)|
|H.S.C / Equivalent||2019/2020||GPA 2.50 ( For all groups) * with 4th subject|
NU Honours 1st Year Admission Notice 2020-21
The current year admission notice has been added to provide more information on the admission of applicants.
NU Honours Admission Notice 2021 PDF
How to Apply for NU Admission
You can fill up your NU admission form through the internet. So you need not to go to your respective college. Today we discuss “How to apply for Nu Honours Admission 2021”. Cause most of the applicants do not know this process.
- Interested Candidates can log website (www.nu.ac.bd/admissions)
- Click on the Honors tab
- Press the Apply Now (Honors) Button
- Now you will get a digital form for fill up.
- Applicant input his/her Roll Number of Secondary and Higher Secondary must be entered correctly in grades/universities and passes.
- After input your information you will get the main form for admission.
- In this form, you have to fill up all the necessary information.
- After complete your admission form fills up you will get an applicant copy.
- Save this copy for further use,
*To know more about online applications follow National University Honours Admission Circular
Admission procedure & number distribution
- A separate merit list will be prepared for each college and 1st-year undergraduate (honors) subjects will be allotted according to the preference of the candidates.
- If the merit position of two or more applicants is the same in the same institution/college or in the same subject, then merit will be formulated on the basis of the age of these applicants and the results of SSC and HSC.
National University Honors Admission Application Form
- The login: Applicant has to go to the Honors tab on the specified website (www.nu.ac.bd/admissions) and click on the Apply Now (Honors) option and SSC & HSC or Equivalent information will be displayed in the website. Roll number, education board and passing year must be entered correctly.
- Select correct gender: – At this stage, Male / Female will appear as per the database information stored in the applicant’s online. Press “click to change” option if your gender shows incorrectly.
- The applicant chooses the name of the department and any college in the district according to his / her choice, the name and seats of the affiliated subjects of the 5th year Bachelor (Honors) will be seen in the respective college.
- Subject Selection: – From the information table of the website, selecting a college as per choice, the applicant will see the list of Eligible subjects for admission to the respective college and from this list the candidate will have to determine the choice of his / her desired subject. Subject will be allocated on the basis of merit in this sequence.
- Quota: – freedom fighter / indigenous/disabled / aspirant quota will have to select the quota applicable for it at the specified place in the information table. In the quota application, the relevant authority should have the original certificate issued by the appropriate authority. If a candidate is eligible for one or more quotas, the quota sequence should be determined. |
- Photo Attachment: – Filling the initial application form, candidates will have to scan and upload the oil-colored photo recently in passport form. The image size should be 1220X5 pixels, Image Type: jpg and maximum file size: 50Kb. (National University Authority reserves the right to cancel admission of any candidate if any image other than the candidate is uploaded on the application form.)
- Form: – Finalization Fill the table with the correct information and picture, first click on the Submit Application option. At this stage the applicant’s rail number and zip code will be displayed and the applicant will download the form [A4 (8.5”× 11) offset white paper] Print.
- Application form cancellation / defective photo change: – Application form before a candidate is deposited in the college concerned, his / her primary application form is canceled / defective image. If you wish to make the change, you will need to go to Applicant’s Login (Honors) option and give the application number rail number and pin entry. At this stage, the applicant should be informed of the Form Cancel / Photo Change Option Click the Generate the Security key option. At this time, the candidate will get a One Time Password (OTP) via SMS on the personal mobile number mentioned in his application form. With this OTP entry, the candidate can complete his application form by canceling his application form. For this purpose, the applicant will have to give his personal correct mobile number with the entry in the application form carefully. However, after finalizing the initial application form by the college, it can no longer be canceled. Candidates will only get a chance to change the picture.
- Submission of forms and payment of fees to the respective colleges:- Applicant must sign the printed application form at the designated place. Candidates will have to submit certified number of Secondary and Higher Secondary / Secondary Examination along with this application form, certified copy of registration card and 250 Taka (two hundred fifty) for the initial application fee within the stipulated time. The second part of the preliminary application form will return the candidate with the signature and seal of the college presiding teacher. Candidates who confirm the online application form online will know the candidates through SMS on their mobile number. No candidate shall be considered eligible for admission without confirmation of the initial application. After submitting the application form to the college, if the candidate does not receive SMS on his mobile phone, he should realize that his application form has not been approved by the college. In this case, the candidate has to go to the concerned college within the stipulated time.
NU Release Slip Admission Details
Those candidates who do not get admission in the merit list, can refuse admission or be placed on merit list and will not be admitted in the allocated subject, These candidates will be able to apply for release slip separately in the top five colleges, by selecting subject preferences separately.
Release slip results will be published at a scheduled time. Release slip applicants cannot change their allotted subject.
*To know more details about National University Release Slip admission please checks NU Honours 1st year admission circular 2020-2021.
National University Honours Admission Result 2021
NU Honours Admission Result will be published within 10-12 days after the application finish. You can download admission merit list from NU website (admission.nu.edu.bd). You can also get all updates from our website.
We will publish all kinds of important information about various universities (public & private both) admission test notice, admission test date, seat plan, admit card & result too in our website. So keep visiting our website & get more updates GovtJobCircular.com. To get more update information, you can like our Facebook page & join our Facebook group.