Directorate General of Health Services Job Circular 2019 had been published. DGHS Job Circular 2019 details available here. Interested candidates can find all information concerning Directorate General of Health Services Job Circular 2019 from our website at GovtJobCircular.com.
Concerned applicant can apply in DGHS Job Circular 2019 from 12th November (Tuesday) 2019. Applying time will be ongoing till 20th December (Friday) 2019 at 05:00 pm.
DGHS Job Circular 2019
Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) issued a job circular in August, 2019 for Bangladeshi people. It is big a circular with 1 designation where 1 post is available. Interested candidates can apply in DGHS job circular. But they have to maintain all rules, regulations & conditions.
DGHS Job Summary
Origination Name: Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
Ministry: Ministry of Health.
Job Position: Accounts Officer.
- Job Circular Issued Date: 12th November (Tuesday) 2019.
- Application Time Start: 12th November (Tuesday) 2019.
- Application time limit: 20th December (Friday) 2019 at 05:00 pm.
Number of Job Vacancy: 1 (1 Designation).
Job Type: Government.
How to apply Health Job circular 2019-ldamc.teletalk.com.bd
Apply Process in LDAMC:
- Applicant must apply here by online process,
- At first go to this website at http://ldamc.teletalk.com.bd,
- Then fill up Online Application Form within the deadline,
- Photo should be clicked with 2 months,
- Photo size should be maximum 100 KB & signature size should be maximum 60 Kb.
- Photo & signature must be uploaded by scan
- Candidate’s recent color photo size is 300*300 pixels,
- Signature size is 300*80 pixels,
Payment Process LDAMC Job Application:
- After fill up the application form, interested applicants have to pay as application charge.
- 500 (Five Hundred) for all designation,
- This money is non-refundable.
- After completing online application, within 72 hours applicants have to pay the money by Teletalk prepaid Mobile Number. Or else the application will be rejected.
1st SMS: LDAMC<space>User ID & send 16222
Example: LDAMC M27313 and send to 16222.
Reply SMS: Applicant’s Name, TK 500/- will be charged as application fee. Your PIN is (8 digit numbers). To pay fee Type LDAMC<space>Yes<space>PIN & send to 16222
2nd SMS: LDAMC<space>YES<space>PIN & send it to 16222.
Example: LDAMC YES (8 digit numbers)
Reply SMS: Congratulations! Applicant’s Name, payment completed successfully for LDAMC Application for xxxxxxxxx. User ID is (xxxxxxx) and Password (xxxxxxx).
Note: If password is lost, then candidates can get it by this way.
If User ID knows:-
SMS: LDAMC<space>Help<space>User<space>User ID and send to 16222.
Example: LDAMC HELP USER ABCDEF
If PIN Number knows:-
SMS: LDAMC<space>Help<space>PIN<space>PIN NO and send to 16222.
Example: LDAMC HELP PIN 12345678
A copy of the application submitted online will be printed and downloaded and saved. After submitting the application, using the User ID, the Teletalk prepaid mobile phone will have to pay an application fee of 56 rupees for the Laboratory Attendant position and 112 for all other posts.
We will publish all update information connecting to Directorate General of Health Services DGHS Job Circular 2019 in our website. So keep visiting in our website & find more updates at GovtJobCircular.com.