Department of Environment Job Circular 2023 has been publicized. DOE Job Circular 2023 details available in here. Interested candidates are able to find all information about Department of Environment (DOE) Job Circular 2023 from Department of Environment (DOE) official website at www.doe.gov.bd, as well as in our website at GovtJobCircular.com.
DOE Job Circular 2023
Interested candidate can apply in Department of Environment (DOE) Job Circular 2023. DOE Job Circular 2023 applying time was started from 5th January (Thursday) 2023 at 10:00 am & time will be ended on 5th February (Sunday) 2023 at 05:00 pm.
Department of Environment issued a job circular in 2023 for Bangladeshi people. It is a government job circular where 275 posts are available in 13 designations. Interested applicant can apply in DOE job circular. But they have to maintain all rules, regulations & conditions.
Department of Environment Job Summary
Origination Name: Department of Environment (DOE)
Ministry: Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
Job Position: Different posts.
- Application Time Start: 5th January (Thursday) 2023 at 10:00 am.
- Application Time Limit: 5th February (Sunday) 2023 at 05:00 pm.
Educational Qualification: Graduation, HSC, SSC.
Age Limit: Age should be 18 to 30 years old. But for freedom fighter & physical disable quota, it will be 32 years old.
Number of Job Vacancy: 275 [13 Designations].
Job Type: Government
Job Category: Full time.
Department of Environment Job Circular 2023
www.doe.gov.bd job circular 2023
DOE Job Circular 2023 PDF
How to Apply in DOE Job Circular 2023?
Apply Process in DOE:
Interested candidates must be applying here by online process. Any hard copy not to send through apply. This process will be done by this website at http://doe.teletalk.com.bd. Candidates send money only by teletalk mobile.
- Applicant must apply here by online process,
- At first go to this website at http://doe.teletalk.com.bd,
- Then fill up Online Application Form within the deadline,
- Photo & signature must be uploaded by scan,
- Signature size is 300*80 pixels.
- Candidate’s recent color photo size is 300*300 pixels,
- Photo size should be maximum 100 KB,
- Signature size should be maximum 60 KB.
Payment Process DOE Job Application:
- After fill up the online application form, interested applicants have to pay as application charge,
- Applicants must pay BDT. 334/- (Three Hundreds & Thirty Four) for designation no 1 & 2,
- BDT. 223/- (Two Hundred & Twenty Three) for no. 3 to 10 designation,
- BDT. 112/- (One Hundred & Twelve) for no. 11 to 13 designation,
- This money is non-refundable.
- This money will be send within 72 hours after online application fill up is complete.
Department of Environment SMS System
1st SMS: DOE<space>User ID & send 16222
Example: DOE ABCDEF
Reply SMS: Applicant’s Name, TK 112/56- will be charged as application fee. Your PIN is (12345678). To pay fee Type DOE<space>Yes<space>PIN & send to 16222
2nd SMS: DOE<space>YES<space>PIN & send it to 16222.
Example: DOE YES (12345678)
Reply SMS: Congratulations Applicant’s Name, payment completed successfully for DOE Application for Post xxxxxxxxx. User ID is (ABCDEF) and Password (xxxxxxx).
Note: If password is lost, then candidates can get it by this way.
If User ID knows:
DOE<space>Help<space>User<space>User ID and send to 16222.
- Example: DOE HELP USER ABCDEF
If PIN Number knows:-
DOE<space>Help<space>PIN<space>PIN NO and send to 16222
- Example: DOE HELP PIN 12345678
DOE Job Apply Process:
Interested candidate must fill up the application form by own. Application form will be found in Department of Environment (DOE) official website at www.doe.gov.bd. Then interested applicant has to send application form with other important documents within the deadline. Applicant can send application through post or direst handover both. During office time (09:00am to 05:00 pm) application must be reached in office. After finishing this time, any application will not be received by authority.
- Application form,
- 3 copies recent passport size color photograph,
- Photocopy of all academic certificates with attested,
- Photocopy of National ID card or birth certificate with attested,
- Character certificate with attested,
- Nationality certificate with attested,
- BDT. 14 price a nonrefundable post card (10”*4” size).
Application Sending Address: Through this address Department of Environment (DOE) Job Circular 2023 application must be submitted. Application must be submitted through post or by direct handover. Address is particular below:
Project Director (Administration),
Department of Environment,
E / 16, Agargaon Sher-E-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka- 1207.
We will publish all update information connecting to Department of Environment Job Circular 2023 in our website. So keep visiting our website. You will definitely get more & more updates at GovtJobCircular.com. To get more update information, you can like our Facebook page & join our Facebook group.