British Council Job Circular 2021 Bangladesh has been announced. interested candidates can apply here. British Council Job Circular 2021 associated all information will be found in our job related website at GovtJobCircular.com.
The British Council is the UK’s international organization for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
British Council Job Circular 2021
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity. Our policy aims to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, ethnicity, religion or marital status. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria’
Name of the Organization: British Council.
Job Position: Different posts.
- Job Circular Posting Date: 26/06/2021.
- Last Date of Application: 14/07/2021.
Educational Qualification: Graduation
Job Circular Source: bdjobs.com
Details information about British Council Job Circular 2021
British Council invites applications for the position of Senior Manager Operations.
- Agree and clarify targets, metrics and milestones for TMTE team and be accountable for overall adherence to quality standards in the pursuit of these goals,
- Clarify and communicate the activities necessary to deliver agreed outputs, ensuring deliverables fit the local context,
- Control allocated resources (both financial and staff) to deliver agreed results,
- Resolve immediate operational, commercial or technical problems and contribute to the incremental improvement of procedures in these areas,
- Lead and manage the finance and admin staffs as part of the wider TMTE team, implementing best practice in line management in accordance with HR policies and procedures,
- Participate in the recruitment and induction of TMTE staff to corporate standards, in conjunction with HR,
- Identify and effectively manage relationships with Ministry and other key stakeholders for achieving better outcomes for TMTE,
- Ensure that good quality customer service is provided to the satisfaction of the Ministry and other key stakeholders,
- Maintain intelligence on the PEDP 4 and work with Team Leader to identify and develop new opportunities,
- With Marketing and Communications team, develop an overall marketing and communication strategy for TMTE and ensure effective dissemination of successes internally and externally.
British Council Job in Bangladesh
Read Before Apply
“The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC, 1989”
“The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity. Our policy aims to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, ethnicity, religion or marital status. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria”
Apply Procedure of British Council Job Circular 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next step of recruitment process. Applications will not be shortlisted without proper submission of following documents and clear subject heading. No hard copies of the application will be accepted.
a) Updated CV
b) Cover letter highlighting relevant experience
c) One sample of digital production
We will provide all update information connecting to British Council Job Circular 2021 in our website. So always keep visiting our website & get more updates at GovtJobCircular.com. To get more update information, you can like our Facebook page & join our Facebook group.
- 17th NTRCA Job Circular 2021 Teachers Registration
- CUET Job Circular 2021
- Shakti Foundation Job Circular & Application Form 2021,