British Council Job Circular 2018 Bangladesh has been announced. Till on 10th November (Saturday) 2018, interested candidates can apply here. British Council Job Circular 2018 associated all information will be found in our job related website at GovtJobCircular.com.
The British Council Is the UK’s international organization for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with changing lives In Creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
British Council Job Circular 2018
The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world The SWUM Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from ea forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC. 1989″ The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity Our policy arms to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, ethnicity, religion or mantel status. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.
Details information about British Council Job Circular 2018
Name of the Organization: British Council
Last Date of Application: 10th November (Saturday) 2018
Name of the Designation: Account Relationship Officer
No of position: 01
Salary Scale: BDT 46.809 (Consolidated)
Educational Qualification: Graduation
Other Benefits: Transport allowance at BDT. 9000.00 per month plus other benefits according to the organization’s policy
British Council invites applications for the position of Account Relationship Officer.
- Provides account /country specific input into market intelligence activities, innovation and business development
- Provides country/geography specific market intelligence activities, innovation and business development
- Performs pre-agreed secondary market researched or gathers pre-agreed market intelligence in a systematic way
- Adds value to key accounts and looks at opportunities for retention through cross-sell and other initiatives
- Flags and addressed performance issues in delivery and proactively seeks solution for an amicable resolution
- Builds and develops networks around existing clients to cultivate segments
- Proactively work with Account Relationships Manager to deliver satisfactory and timely resolution of customer (internal or external) complaints, coordinating input from other team members as required. Ensures the customer is kept informed throughout the process.
- lead on delivery of agreed Exams promotional events
- Monitors dashboard on 828 service level – reports from Schools and IELTS registrations systems
And will have the following skills and experience
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Experience building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- 2 years’ experience in 828 customer service environment
- Ability to work in a way mat promotes the safety and wellbeing of children.
British Council Job in Bangladesh
We can offer
- Monthly salary BDT 46.809 (Consolidated).
- Transport allowance at BDT. 9000.00 per month plus other benefits according to the organization’s policy
- Professional development opportunities
- Experience of working in an international organization includes good work fife balance and flexible working hours.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and called for interview. We will only shortlist applications submitted on a British Council application form submitted electronically through jobs portal. Any hard copies of the application and incomplete application in the portal will not be accepted.
We will provide all update information connecting to British Council Job Circular 2018 in our website. So always keep visiting our website & get more updates at GovtJobCircular.com.