Secondary and Higher Education Division Job Circular 2023 has been published. SHED Job Circular 2023 details available here. Interested candidates can find all information concerning Secondary and Higher Education Division Job Circular 2023 from our website at GovtJobCircular.com as well as SHED official website at www.shed.gov.bd.
On 21st November (Monday) 2022, SHED job circular was issued. Concerned applicant can apply in SHED Job Circular 2022 from 1st December (Thursday) 2022 at 10:00 am. Applying time will be ongoing till 31st December (Thursday) 2022 at 05:00 pm.
SHED Job Circular
Secondary and Higher Education Division (SHED) has issued a job circular in 2023. It is a notification for appointment of direct manpower. SHED will hire 28 people for 5 designations. SHED just publish job circular. Both women and men can apply in the post. You can also apply if you have interests and qualifications. But you have to maintain all rules, regulations & conditions. Full notification details are provided below.
SHED Job Summary
Origination Name: Secondary and Higher Education Division (SHED).
Job Position: Different posts.
- Job Circular Publish Date: 21st November (Monday) 2022.
- Application Time Start: 1st December (Thursday) 2022 at 10:00 am.
- Application Time Limit: 31st December (Thursday) 2022 at 05:00 pm.
Educational Qualification: Graduation, Diploma, HSC, SSC.
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years old. But for freedom fighter quota, it will be 32 years old.
Number of Job Vacancy: 28 (5 Designations).
Job Type: Government (Full time).
Secondary and Higher Education Division Job Circular
SHED Job Circular PDF
How to Apply in SHED Job Circular?
Apply Process in SHED:
Interested candidates must be applying here by online process. Any hardcopy not to send through apply. This process will be done by this website at http://shed.teletalk.com.bd. Candidates send money only by teletalk mobile.
- Applicant must apply here by online process,
- At first go to this website at http://shed.teletalk.com.bd,
- Then fill up Online Application Form within the deadline,
- Photo & signature must be uploaded by scan,
- Photo & signature size should be maximum 100 KB,
- Signature size is 300*80 pixels.
- Candidate’s recent color photo size is 300*300 pixels,
Payment Process SHED Job Application
- Concerned candidate must pay BDT. 334 (Three Hundreds & Thirty Four) for no. 1 designation,
- BDT. 223 (Two Hundreds & Twenty Three) for 2 to 4 no. designation,
- BDT. 112 (One Hundred & Twelve) for no. 5 designation,
- This money is non-refundable.
- This money must be send by Telltale mobile SMS.
- After completing online application, within 72 hours applicants have to pay the money by Telltale prepaid Mobile Number. Or else the application will be rejected.
SHED Job Apply SMS System
1st SMS: SHED<space>User ID & send 16222
Example: SHED ABCDEF
Reply SMS: Applicant’s Name, TK (Application Fee) will be charged as application fee. Your PIN is (8 digit numbers). To pay fee Type SHED <space> Yes <space> PIN & send to 16222
2nd SMS: SHED<space>YES<space>PIN & send it to 16222
Example: SHED YES (8 digit numbers)
Reply SMS: Congratulations! Applicant’s Name, payment completed successfully for SHED Application for xxxxxxxxx. User ID is (xxxxxxx) and Password (xxxxxxx).
Note: If password is lost, then candidates can get it by this way.
If User ID knows:-
SMS: SHED<space>Help<space>User<space>User ID and send to 16222.
Example: SHED HELP USER ABCDEF
If PIN Number knows:-
SMS: SHED <space>Help<space>PIN<space>PIN NO and send to 16222.
Example: SHED Help PIN 12345678
See more Govt. Job Circulars in 2023:-
- Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education Job Circular 2023
- Directorate of Technical Education Job Circular 2023
- Bangladesh Technical Education Board Job Circular 20223
- Education Engineering Department Job Circular 2023
- NTRCA Job Circular 2023
We will make available all update information relating to Secondary and Higher Education Division Job Circular 2023 in our website. So always keep visiting our website & get more updates at GovtJobCircular.com. To get more update information, you can like our Facebook page & join our Facebook group.