NILG Job Circular 2022 National Institute of Local Government
National Institute of Local Government Job Circular 2022 has been published. NILG Job Circular 2022 details available here. Interested candidates can find all information regarding National Institute of Local Government (NILG) Job Circular 2022 from National Institute of Local Government official website at www.nilg.gov.bd & our website at GovtJobCircular.com also.
Concerned applicant can apply in National Institute of Local Government Job Circular 2022 from today on 30th May (Sunday) 2022. Applying time will be continuing till 15th June (Tuesday) 2022.
NILG Job Circular 2022
National Institute of Local Government has issued recruitment notice for recruitment of manpower. This appointment will be done to 1 people in 1 post. Both men and women can apply for that post. You can also apply if you have interests and qualifications. But they have to maintain all rules, regulations & conditions. Full notification details are available with application process.
NILG Job Summary
Origination Name: National Institute of Local Government (NILG)
Division: Local Government Division.
Ministry: Ministry of Local Government, Rural Development and Co-operatives.
Job Position: Different posts.
- Application Time Start: 30th May (Sunday) 2022.
- Application time limit: 15th June (Tuesday) 2022.
Educational Qualification: Graduation.
Number of Job Vacancy: 1 (1 Designation)
Age: Age should be 18 to 30 years old. But for freedom fighter & physical disable quota, it will be 32 years old.
National Institute of Local Government Job Circular 2022
NILG Job Application Form
NILG Job Circular 2022 PDF Downloan
NILG Job Circular 2022 pdf download link
How to Apply in NILG Job Circular 2022?
NILG Job Apply Process:
Interested candidate must fill up the application form by own. Then interested applicant has to send application form with other important documents within the deadline. Application must be reached at office during office time. After finishing this time, any application will not be received by authority. So applicant must send application by direct handover or by post or currier service.
Important Documents: These documents have to be sending with application form. All documents must be attested by 1st class gazette officer.
- 2 copies recent passport color photographs,
- Attested photocopy of all academic certificates,
- experience certificates with attested,
- Character certificate.
Application Sending Address: By this address National Institute of Local Government Job Circular 2022 application must be submitted. Application must be submitted through post or by direct handover.
National Institute of Local Government (NILG),
29 Agargaon, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka-1207.
Payment Process of NILG Job Application
- Concerned candidate must pay BDT. 300 (Three Hundreds) for 1 to 3 no. designation, BDT. 100 (One Hundreds) for No. 4 to 6 designation & BDT. 50 (Fifty) for No. 7 designation,
- This money is non-refundable.
- This money must be send by bank draft.
See more Local Government Job:
- Local Government Engineering Department Job Circular
- Bangladesh Supreme Court Job Circular 2022
- SPARRSO Job Circular 2022
- Public Security Division (PSD) Job Circular 2022
- Export Promotion Bureau of Bangladesh job circular 2022
- Trading Corporation of Bangladesh (TCB) job circular 2022
- Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation Job Circular 2022
We will make available all update information relating to National Institute of Local Government Job Circular 2022 in our website. So always keep visiting our website & get more updates at GovtJobCircular.com. To get more update information, you can like our Facebook page & join our Facebook group.