Dhaka Power Distribution Company Limited Job Circular 2019 has been published. DPDC Job Circular 2019 details available here. Interested candidates can find all information concerning Dhaka Power Distribution Company Limited (DPDC) Job Circular 2019 from our website at GovtJobCircular.com as well as Dhaka Power Distribution Company Limited (DPDC) official website at www.dpdc.org.bd.
Concerned applicant can apply in Dhaka Power Distribution Company Limited (DPDC) Job Circular 2019 from 02/12/2019. Applying time will be ongoing till 23/12/2019.
DPDC Job Circular 2019
The Dhaka Power Distribution Company Ltd. (DPDC) invites applications from eligible candidates from the citizens of Bangladesh for immediate appointment for the position of Assistant Manager (HR), Junior Assistant Manager (HR) & Sub Assistant Engineer on contractual basis for an initial period of maximum three (03) years at a time (inclusive of 01 year probationary period). The contractual appointment may be renewed every three (03) years up to the age of 35 years subject to satisfactory performance. Brief job description and job specification of the post including other relevant information are as under.
DPDC Job Summary
Origination Name: Dhaka Power Distribution Company (DPDC).
Ministry: Ministry of Power, Energy and Mineral Resources.
Job Position: Assistant Manager (HR), Junior Assistant Manager (HR) & Sub Assistant Engineer.
- Application Time Start: 02/12/2019
- Application Time Limit: 23/12/2019
Educational Qualification: B.Sc Engineering from any recognized university,
Age Limit: Age should be maximum 35 years old.
Number of Job Vacancy: 48 (3 Designations)
Job Type: Government
Job Category: Full time.
Dhaka Power Distribution Company Limited Job Circular 2019
- At least .Sc Engineering from any recognized university.
- Candidates passed in the grading system must possess at least a GPA/ CGPA 4.0 on a scale of 5.0 and a CGPA 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
- Letter grades of O Level and A Level subjects are to be converted into grade points on the basis of A= 4, B= 3, C= 2 and D= 1. Grade Point Average (GPA) is calculated by averaging the grade points.
- Must demonstrate strong participatory leadership ability,
- Must have strong communication skill in Bengali & English (written & oral) including working experience using computer.
Remuneration/Compensation Package: Basic salary per month Taka 51,000.00 (Fifty One Thousand) only plus house rent @ 60% of basic per month for Dhaka City and 50% of basic per month for Narayanganj and Gazipur City area, two festival bonuses in year, Bangla New Year allowance once in every year at the rate of 20% of basic salary, contributory provident fund, group insurance, encashment of leave, gratuity as per applicable rules of the company. Expenses at actual for medical treatment purpose as mentioned in the policy of the company will be reimbursed up to a maximum limit of equal to 02 (two) months basic salary per annum and transport allowances will be provided as per company policy. Income tax shall have to be paid by the employee.
- Interested candidates have to apply through the ‘Online Application System’ wherein a scanned photograph, signature, SSC and Master/ MBA certificates of the candidate have to be inserted in due place. The online application form’s web link will be available in the website of Dhaka Power Distribution Company Ltd. (www.dpdc.org.bd).
- Maximum age is 35 (thirty) years on 23/12/2019. Maximum age limit may be relaxed up to 35 (thirty five) years for DPDC’s employees only.
- Those who have recently appeared in the examination and yet to get their degree, need not apply for the position.
- The applicant must pay Tk.1500/- (one thousand five hundred) following necessary directives mentioned in DPDC’s website www.dpdc.org.bd.
- Persons employed in govt., semi govt., autonomous organization or power sector utilities should submit application through proper channel as per instructions provided on DPDC’s website www.dpdc.org.bd.
- Persuasion of any kind will disqualify the candidate. The authority reserves the right to accept or reject any application and increase or decrease number of positions/ posts as it may seem proper and no explanation for such action will be provided to the applicant. Only the short listed candidates will be called for Test/ Interview.
- Last date of submission of application through online is 23/12/2019.
How to Apply in DPDC Job Circular
Interested candidates have to apply in DPDC Job Circular 2019 Dhaka Power Distribution Company Limited by online process. Without online process, any application will not be accepted. That means any hardcopy application will not allow for this job.
Concerned applicants can apply for this job in Dhaka Power Distribution Company Limited (DPDC) official website at www.dpdc.org.bd.
Payment Process of DPDC Job Circular:
- For this job, interested applicant must pay application charge.
- Concerned candidates ought to pay BDT. 00 ( Thousand & Hundreds) for this designation,
- Payment process is directives mentioned in DPDC’s website dpdc.org.bd.
We will publish all update information relating to DPDC Job Circular 2019 Dhaka Power Distribution Company Limited in our website. So keep visiting our website. You will definitely get more & more updates at GovtJobCircular.com.