Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2021 www.police.gov.bd. Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2021 has been published. Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2021 related all information will be found in our website at GovtJobCircular.com.
BD Police Job Circular 2021
The rank system forms the base of Bangladesh Police structure and it defines a senior and subordinates police officer’s position, role and degree of responsibilities. There are different insignia that the officers and forces use on their uniform according to their designation. Generally police officers have more managerial and leadership functions rather than their subordinates.
- Inspector General of Police
- dditional Inspector General of Police
- Deputy Inspect.- General of Police Additional
- Deputy Inspector General of Police
- Superintendent of Police
- Additional Superintendent of Police
- Sinior Assistant Superintendent of Police
- Assistant Superintendent of Police
- Sub Inspector (SI) Job Circular
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Constable Job Circular 2021
Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2021. Bangladesh Police publish a Job Circular in 2021. Next 25/08/2021 will be the last date of application submission of Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2021.
BD Police Job Summary
Origination Name: Bangladesh Police.
Job Position: As per circular
- Published Date: 08/09/2021.
- Application Time Start: 10/09/2021.
- Application time limit: 07/10/2021.
Educational Qualification: Post Graduation, Graduation, Diploma-in-Engineering & Class 8.
Salary: According to Government Pay Scale 2015
Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years.
Type of Jobs: Government Jobs (Bangladesh Police).
Job Category: Full Time
Other Benefits: As per Government Policy.
How to Apply in Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2021?
Interested candidates must apply in Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2019 by post. Applicants can apply now by Ministry of Public Administration Job application format. This format will be found in Ministry of Public Administration website at www.police.gov.bd. They also can found this application form in at Police Super Office, Barishal.
- Concerned applicants must pay BDT. 50 for all designations as exam fees.
Application Sending Address:
By post Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2021 Application must be send. Post Address is specified below:
- Applicant must fill up application form by own hand,
- Candidate has to add 2 copies recent passport size photo with application form,
- Candidates must mention the name of designation & quota (if have) very clearly on envelop.
- A BDT. 10 valued unused postcard (9.5*4.5) have to included on envelop,
- Incomplete, faulty & false information based application form will be rejected directly,
- Before written exam & viva, all main certificates’ & other documents have to send to the authority,
- Candidates will not get any TA/DA bill from the authority.
BD Police Sub Inspector Job Circular
Recruitment is followed by a year-long training course at Bangladesh Police Academy as Outside Cadets. After this the recruits are put through another year-long practical training with different police units. Sub Inspectors also undergo different in-service training courses at both home and abroad.
Bangladesh Police Sergeant:
Once recruited, a Sergeant undergoes a six-month long training program at Bangladesh Police Academy as a Probationary Sergeant. After passing out from the academy, they are put through 6 month long orientation training in their place of posting as a probationer.
Bangladesh Police Constable:
After recruitment constables undergo a six month basic training at different centers including Bangladesh Police Academy as Trainee Recruit Constable (TRC). But while rendering services at different units, constables also undergo different in service training courses for their skills development and professional growth.
We will always try to publish all updates for you. You will get all update information about Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2021 in our website. So be with us in our website at GovtJobCircular.com. To get more update information, you can like our Facebook page & join our Facebook group.