Bangladesh Bridge Authority (BBA) Job Circular 2020 has been publishing. Interested candidates can find all information regarding Bangladesh Bridge Authority (BBA) Job Circular 2020 from our website at GovtJobCircular.com & also from www.bba.gov.bd.
From 09/06/2020, concerned candidate can apply in Bangladesh Bridge Authority (BBA) Job Circular 2020. Applying time will be continuing till 09/07/2020 at 05:00 pm.
BBA Job Circular 2020
Bangladesh Bridge Authority (BBA) publishes a job circular in 2020 for Bangladeshi people. It is circular with 4 designation, where 33 post is available. It is 9th Grade Govt. job circular.
BBA Job Summary
Origination Name: Bangladesh Bridge Authority (BBA)
Ministry: Ministry of Road Transport and Bridge.
Job Position: Different posts.
- Application Time Start: 09/06/2020
- Application time limit: 09/07/2020 at 05:00 pm
Educational Qualification: Graduation.
Age Limit: Age should be 18 to 30 years old. But for freedom fighter & physical disable quota, it will be 32 years old.
Number of Job Vacancy: 33 (4 Designations)
Bangladesh Bridge Authority Job Circular 2020
How to Apply in BBA Job Circular 2020?
Apply Process in BBA:
- Applicant must apply here by online process,
- At first go to this website at http://bba.gov.bd,
- Then fill up the application form by eRecruitment process,
- Online Application Form fill up last date will the dadline,
- Photo should be clicked with 2 months,
- Photo & signature size should be maximum 50 Kb.
- Photo & signature must be uploaded by scan
- Candidate’s recent color photo size is 300*300 pixels,
- Signature size is 300*80 pixels,
Payment Process BBA Job Application:
- After fill up the application form, interested applicants have to pay as application charge.
- 712 (Seven Hundreds & Twelve) with service charge for the designation,
- This money is non-refundable.
- After completing online application, within 72 hours applicants have to pay the money by bKash. Or else the application will be rejected.
bkash Payment Process:
- 1st step: Dial *247#,
- 2nd step: Select the option: Payment,
- 3rd step: Write the bKash merchant account number: 01700716499,
- 4th step: Amount of money (110 Taka) for the mentioned designation,
- 5th step: Reference number User ID (give the User ID, which is get form SMS) [If any candidate provide the wrong User ID, then the candidate’s payment for application fee will not be counted. That means he/she have to pay application fee again with the right User ID.]
- 6th step: Counter number for all designation is (o),
- 7th step: To confirm the transaction, enter the PIN number. After complete the pay, candidate will get a SMS from bKash with Transaction ID (TrxID). Candidate has to save the Transaction ID (TrxID).
- 8th step: Click the ‘Application Login’, by using User ID & Password enter the ‘Application Dashboard’,
- 9th step: Click the Payment Information/ Download Admit Card,
- 10th step: Click the Click to Complete link,
- 11th step: After pay the fee by bKash, you will get a Transaction ID (TrxID). Then by enter the Transaction ID (TrxID), click the ‘Submit’ button.
See more job circular 2020:-
- Bangladesh Supreme Court Job Circular 2020
- SPARRSO Job Circular 2020
- Public Security Division (PSD) Job Circular 2020
- Export Promotion Bureau of Bangladesh job circular 2020
- Trading Corporation of Bangladesh (TCB) job circular 2020
We will provide all update information involving to Bangladesh Bridge Authority (BBA) Job Circular 2020. So always keep visiting our website & get more updates at GovtJobCircular.com. To get more update information, you can like our Facebook page & join our Facebook group.