PMGEC Job Exam Date, Admit Card & Seat Plan Download. Office of the Postmaster General, Eastern Circle Job Exam Date, and Admit Card & Seat Plan has been published. Concerned candidates can get all information about PMGEC Job Exam from our website at GovtJobCircular.com.
PMGEC Exam 2023
On 10th June (Saturday) 2023 at 11:00 AM & 03:00 PM, PMGEC Job written test will be held.
On 1st August (Thursday) 2019 & 10th November (Wednesday) 2021, Office of the Postmaster General, Eastern Circle (PMGEC) Job Circular was published. On 8th August (Thursday) 2019 & 15th November (Monday) 2021 at 10:00 am, online applying time of Office of the Postmaster General, Eastern Circle (PMGEC) Job Circular was started. Applying finishing time was on 31st August (Saturday) 2019 & 15th December (Wednesday) 2021 at 05:00 pm.
PMGEC Job Summary
Origination Name: Office of the Postmaster General, Eastern Circle (PMGEC).
Department: Bangladesh Post Office.
Ministry: Ministry of Posts, Telecommunications and Information Technology.
- Job Circular Issued Date: 1st August (Thursday) 2019 & 10th November (Wednesday) 2021.
- Application Time Start: 8th August (Thursday) 2019 & 15th November (Monday) 2021.
- Application time limit: 31st August (Saturday) 2019 & 15th December (Wednesday) 2021.
- PMGEC Job Exam Date: 10th June (Saturday) 2023 at 11:00 AM & 03:00 PM.
No. of Posts: 228+87 (10+8 Designations)
PMGEC Exam Date 2023
10th June (Saturday) 2023 at 11:00 AM & 03:00 PM, PMGEC job exam will be held. This exam will hold for 18 (10+8) designations. There are 315 (228+87) posts are available in 18 designations. There are too many candidates were applying for the post. So it wills definitely a tough competition.
This time a lot of candidates were applying in PMGEC Job. So all posts exam will not held at the same time. Here we will publish all designations’ date & time individually.
PMGEC Exam Notice 2023
PMGEC Admit Card Download
PMGEC Job Exam Admit Card has not been issued. PMGEC authority just issued the admit card. you can download PMGES admit card from our website.
From our website at GovtJobCircular.com & Office of the Postmaster General, Eastern Circle (PMGEC) official website at pmgec.teletalk.com.bd, applied candidates will get admit card. Additionally, applicant will get info about admit card by their mobile phone SMS. Admit card will be found by using applicant’s User ID & Password.
pmgec.teletalk.com.bd admit card
- At first go to this website at http://pmgec.teletalk.com.bd/admitcard/index.php,
- Then type your User ID & Password,
- Then click the submit button,
- You will get your admit card of PMGEC exam.
PMGEC Seat Plan 2023
According to PMGEC Job Exam Admit Card’s roll no/registration no, seat plan will be schedule by the authority. This seat plan will be found in Office of the Postmaster General, Eastern Circle (PMGEC) Job Circular 2023 from our website at GovtJobCircular.com. Applicant will be known about exam time & seat plan by mobile SMS, which will deliver by PMGEC authority.
Applied candidates must present at exam centre before half hour of exam. Candidates will not allow bringing mobile phone, electronic watch, any kind of book, any kind of electronic devices in exam centre.
Written exam result will be publishing by candidate’s roll number, not by merit. Candidate will be getting written exam result from our website at GovtJobCircular.com, Office of the Postmaster General, Eastern Circle (PMGEC) official website.
Important Documents for Viva Test
After passed written exam, candidates will call for viva test. For viva test, written exam passed candidates must submit some important documents to the PMGEC authority. These documents have to be submitted within 10 days after written exam result publishes. Important documents are given below:-
- Print copy of “Applicant Copy” from online application,
- Admit card in particular exam,
- All academic certificates/ documents which is mentioned in application,
- Nationality certificate or photocopy of National ID card,
- Character certificate,
- Experience certificate (if have),
- Tribal certificate (if have), if candidate apply in tribal quota,
- All documents have to be attested by 1st class gazette officer.
We will publish all update information relating to PMGEC Job Exam Date, Admit Card and Seat Plan Download in our website. So keep visiting our website. You will definitely get more & more updates at GovtJobCircular.com. To get more update information, you can like our Facebook page & join our Facebook group.