PKSF Job Exam Date, Admit Card & Seat Plan Download. Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation Job Exam Date & admit card has been publishing. Concerned candidates can get all information about PKSF Job Exam Date, Admit Card and Seat Plan Download from www.pksf-bd.org/ and our website at GovtJobCircular.com.
On 12th March (Thursday) 2020, applying time of Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation (PKSF) Job Circular 2020 was started. Applying finishing time was on 8th April (Wednesday) 2020.
PKSF Job Summary
Origination Name: Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation (PKSF)
Job Position: Assistant Manager.
- Application Time Start: 12th March (Thursday) 2020
- Application Time Limit: 8th April (Wednesday) 2020
- PKSF Job Exam Date: ../../2020 at 03:30 pm to 05:00 pm.
Exam Date of PKSF 2020
On ../../2020 at 03:30 pm to 05:00 pm, PKSF job exam will be held. Time duration of this exam will 1.30 hours (03:30 pm to 05:00 pm). This exam will hold for the designation of ‘Assistant Manager. There are only 14 posts are available in this designation. But there are too many candidates were applying for the post. So it wills definitely a tough competition.
Name of the Designation
|Exam Date & Time|
PKSF Job Exam Admit Card Download
From our website at GovtJobCircular.com, Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation (PKSF) official website at www.pksf-bd.org/, applied candidates will get admit card. Additionally, applicant will get info about admit card by their mobile phone SMS. Admit card will be found by using applicant’s Tracking No. & National ID.
From ../../2020, applied candidates can download PKSF job exam admit card.
- At first go to this website at http://pksf-bd.org/e_recruitment/index.php?r=site/AdmitDownload,
- Then type your Tracking No. & National ID,
- Then click the submit button,
- You will get your admit card of PKSF exam.
PKSF Seat Plan
According to PKSF Job Exam Admit Card’s roll no/registration no, seat plan will be schedule by the authority. This seat plan will be found in Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation (PKSF) Job Circular 2020 from www.PKSF.org.bd and our website at GovtJobCircular.com. Applicant will be known about exam time & seat plan by mobile SMS, which will deliver by PKSF authority.
Applied candidates must present at exam centre before half hour of exam. Candidates will not allow bringing mobile phone, electronic watch, any kind of book, any kind of electronic devices in exam centre.
Written exam result will be publishing by candidate’s roll number, not by merit. Candidate will be getting written exam result from our website at GovtJobCircular.com, Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation (PKSF) official website at www.pksf-bd.org/.
Important Documents for Viva Test
After passed written exam, candidates will call for viva test. For viva test, written exam passed candidates must submit some important documents to the PKSF authority. These documents have to be submitted within 10 days after written exam result publishes. Important documents are given below:-
- Print copy of “Applicant Copy” from online application,
- Admit card in particular exam,
- All academic certificates/ documents which is mentioned in application,
- 4 copies recent passport size photograph,
- Nationality certificate or photocopy of National ID card,
- Character certificate,
- Experience certificate (if have),
- Tribal certificate (if have), if candidate apply in tribal quota,
- All documents have to be attested by 1st class gazette officer.
We will publish all update information relating to PKSF Job Exam Result, Admit Card and Seat Plan Download in our website. So keep visiting our website. You will definitely get more & more updates at GovtJobCircular.com. To get more update information, you can like our Facebook page & join our Facebook group.