NIMC Job Circular 2022 National Institute of Mass-communication
National Institute of Mass-communication (NIMC) Job Circular 2022 had been published. NIMC Job Circular 2022 details available here. Interested candidates can find all information concerning National Institute of Mass-communication Job Circular 2022 from NIMC official website at www.nimc.gov.bd & our website at GovtJobCircular.com also.
Concerned applicant can apply in NIMC Job Circular 2022 from 25th September (Sunday) 2022 at 10:00 am. Applying time will be ongoing till 23rd October (Sunday) 2022 at 05:00 pm.
NIMC Job Circular 2022
National Institute of Mass-communication (NIMC) issued a job circular in 2022 for Bangladeshi people. It is a circular with 6 designations where 10 posts are available. Interested candidates can apply in NIMC job circular. But they have to maintain all rules, regulations & conditions.
NIMC Job Summary
Origination Name: National Institute of Mass-communication (NIMC)
- Job Circular Publish Date: 20th September (Tuesday) 2022.
- Application Time Start: 25th September (Sunday) 2022 at 10:00 am.
- Application Time Limit: 23rd October (Sunday) 2022 at 05:00 pm.
Educational Qualification: Graduation, HSC, SSC & Class 8.
Number of Job Vacancy: 10 (6 Designations).
Job Type: Government.
National Institute of Mass communication Circular 2022
www.nimc.gov.bd job circular 2022
NIMC Job Circular 2022 PDF
Amended National Institute of Mass-communication Job Circular [27.09.22] Official PDF Download Link:-
National Institute of Mass-communication Job Circular [20.09.22] Official PDF Download Link:-
National Institute of Mass-communication Job Circular [20.12.20] Official PDF Download Link:-
How to Apply in NIMC Job Circular 2022?
Apply Process in NIMC
Interested candidates must be applying here by online process. Any hardcopy not to send through apply. This process will be done by this website at http://nimc.teletalk.com.bd. Candidates send money only by teletalk mobile.
- Applicant must apply here by online process,
- At first go to this website at http://nimc.teletalk.com.bd,
- Then fill up Online Application Form within the deadline,
- Photo should be clicked with 2 months,
- Photo size should be maximum 100 KB & signature size should be maximum 60 Kb.
- Photo & signature must be uploaded by scan
- Candidate’s recent color photo size is 300*300 pixels,
- Signature size is 300*80 pixels,
Payment Process NIMC Job Application
- After fill up the application form, interested applicants have to pay as application charge.
- BDT. 112 (One Hundred & Twelve) for 1 to 4 no. designation,
- BDT. 56 (Fifty Six) for 5 on 6 no. designation,
- This money is non-refundable.
- After completing online application, within 72 hours applicants have to pay the money by Teletalk prepaid Mobile Number. Or else the application will be rejected.
NIMC Job Apply SMS System
1st SMS: NIMC<space>User ID & send 16222
Example: NIMC M27313 and send to 16222.
Reply SMS: Applicant’s Name, TK 500/- will be charged as application fee. Your PIN is (8 digit numbers). To pay fee Type NIMC<space>Yes<space>PIN & send to 16222
2nd SMS: NIMC<space>YES<space>PIN & send it to 16222.
Example: NIMC YES (8 digit numbers)
Reply SMS: Congratulations! Applicant’s Name, payment completed successfully for NIMC Application for xxxxxxxxx. User ID is (xxxxxxx) and Password (xxxxxxx).
Note: If password is lost, then candidates can get it by this way.
If User ID knows:-
SMS: NIMC<space>Help<space>User<space>User ID and send to 16222.
Example: NIMC HELP USER ABCDEF
If PIN Number knows:-
SMS: NIMC<space>Help<space>PIN<space>PIN NO and send to 16222.
Example: NIMC HELP PIN 12345678
NIMC Job Apply Process: Application form will be found in National Institute of Mass-communication official website at www.nimc.gov.bd. Then interested applicant has to send online printed application form with other important documents. Application must be reached at office during office time. After finishing this time, any application will not be received by authority. So applicant must send application by post or Currier service.
- Printed application form,
- 3 copies of recent passport size photos,
- Main copy of Treasury Chalan.
Important Documents: Candidates have to submit these documents in viva. All documents have to attest by 1st class gazette officer.
- All main academic certificates,
- Experience Certificates main copy (if have),
- National Id card,
- Nationality certificate,
- Freedom Fighter Certificate.
Application Sending Address: By this address National Institute of Mass-communication Job Circular 2022 application must be submitted. Application must be submitted through post.
National Institute of Mass-communication,
125/a, Darus Salam, A.W. Chowdhury Road, Dhaka-1216”
Payment Process of BINA Job Application:
- Interested candidates have to pay at BDT. 100 (One Hundred) for all designation,
- This money is non-refundable.
- This money must be send by Treasury Chalan.
See more News Jobs:
- Bangladesh Public Administration Training Centre Job Circular
- President’s Office BD, Bangabhaban Job Circular
We will publish all update information relating to National Institute of Mass-communication Job Circular 2022 in our website. So keep visiting our website. You will definitely get more & more updates at GovtJobCircular.com. To get more update information, you can like our Facebook page& join our Facebook group.