LGD Result 2022 | Local Government Division Result. Local Government Division Job Exam Result 2022 has been announced. LGD Result 2022 related all information will be found in GovtJobCircular.com & Local Government Division official website at www.lgd.gov.bd.
LGD Result 2022
On 22/10/21 & 05/11/21, LGD Result 2022 been published.This job exam result will be declared. LGD authority will announce this exam result in their official website. You will get this result from our website too. Because we always try to give you all update information.
Local Government Division (LGD) Job Written Exam will be held on 22nd October (Friday) 2022 at 11:00 am to 12:30 pm & 5th November (Friday) 2022 at 11:00 am to 12:00 pm. On 6th October (Saturday) 2022 LGD exam notice was declared.
On 25th January (Monday) 2022, LGD Job Circular 2022 was declared. On 1st February (Wednesday) 2022 at 09:00 am, applying time of Local Government Division (LGD) Job Circular 2022 was started. Applying finishing time was on 28th February (Monday) 2022 at 05:00 pm.
LGD Job Exam Summary
Origination Name: Local Government Division (LGD).
Ministry: Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock.
Job Position: Different posts.
- Job Circular Publish Date: 25th January (Monday) 2022.
- Application Time Start: 1st February (Wednesday) 2022.
- Application time limit: 28th February (Monday) 2022.
- LGD Job Written Exam Date: 22nd October (Friday) 2022 & 5th November (Friday) 2022 at different times.
- LGD Job Exam Result Publish Date: 22/10/21 & 05/11/21..
LGD Written Result 2022
On 22nd October (Friday) 2022 at 11:00 am to 12:30 pm & 5th November (Friday) 2022 at 11:00 am to 12:00 pm, LGD job exam will be held. This exam will hold for 3 designations. There are 18 posts are available in these designation. There are too many candidates will participating exam for the post. So it wills definitely a tough competition.
LGD Result 2022 PDF
You will get LGD Result 2022 PDF from here.
LGD Viva Date 2022
Local Government Division (LGD) job exam viva date has been published. After completing written exam, LGD authority publishes the written exam result & call for viva for the written exam passed candidates.
Written exam passed candidates viva & practical test will be held very soon. For viva test, any new admit card will not be issued. Written tests admit card will be valid for viva.
In viva time, written exam passed candidates have to show some important documents. They must submit all papers 1 set photocopy with attested by 1st class gazette officer. These documents are given below:-
- Printer copy of online application form (Applicant’s copy),
- Admit card of MCQ exam,
- All academic certificate (main/ provisional),
- Nationality Certificate,
- Character Certificate,
- National ID card/ Birth Certificate,
- Experience certificate (if applicable),
- Clearance Paper from previous working Ministry/ Department/ Directorate/ Institution,
- Freedom fighter, physical disable, orphan, small ethnic group certificate.
We will publish all update information connecting to Local Government Division Written Result 2022 in our website. So keep visiting our website. You will definitely get more & more updates at GovtJobCircular.com. To get more update information, you can like our Facebook page & join our Facebook group.