JSC Result 2022 with Marksheet. Junior School Certificate (JSC) & Junior Dakhil Certificate (JDC) Result 2022 will publish by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. JSC, JDC Result 2022 with Marksheet will be found in our website too. This result related all information will be found in our website at Govtjobcircular.com.
JSC Result 2022 Marksheet
JSC Result 2022 will publish on 31st December (Tuesday) 2022 at noon. Last few yrars JSC Result will publish with marksheet. But previously, only result was announced. After 1/2 days result publish, marksheet was published.
There are many candidates who were participating JSC & JDC Exam 2022 from our country as well as some other foreign country. On 31st December (Tuesday) 2022 at noon, they will found their result with full marksheet.
JSC/ JDC Exam 2022 Highlights
- JSC/JDC Exam Result Publish Date: 31st December (Tuesday) 2022.
- Begin Date of JSC Exam 2022: 2nd November (Saturday) 2022
- End Date of JSC Exam 2022: 14th November (Wednesday) 2022
- Exam Time Shift: 1 shift. Morning shift (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
- Exam Time Duration: 3 Hours.
JSC Result 2022 Passing Rate
(Here JSC Result all education Board Pass rate of 2022. Latest passing rate will update after publishing result of 2022.)
- JSC Result Dhaka Board Pass rate: 83.19%
- JSC Result Rajshahi Board Pass rate: 94.56%
- JSC Result Sylhet Board Pass rate: 79.82%
- JSC Result Dinajpur Board Pass rate: 81.62%
- JSC Result Comilla Board Pass rate: 86.99%
- JSC Result Chittagong Board Pass rate: 81.52%
- JSC Result Barisal Board Pass rate: 96.52%
- JSC Result Jessore Board Pass rate: 84.23%
- JDC Result Madrasah Board Pass rate: 89.09%
How to Get JSC/ JDC Exam Result 2022?
There are 3 processes to get JSC/JDC result 2022. They are online process, SMS process & associated educational institutions notice board. All education board has individual website address. So they will publish result at their own website.
Get JSC result from educationboardresults.gov.bd
- Step 1: Select JSC/JDC from the Examination Option.
- Step 2: Select your passing year, Example: 2022.
- Step 3: Select you, education board, Example: Dhaka
- Step 4: Write your roll number, Example: 123456
- Step 5: Write your registration number. Example: Your Registration Number
- Step 6: বাম পাশের প্রদত্ত সংখ্যা দুটি যোগ করুন( যেমন: ১০+৫=১৫)
- Step 7: if you think all is correct then click on the “Submit” button
Get JSC Result from eboardresults.com
The previous name of this website at www.eboardresults.com was that website at result.dhakaeducationboard.gov.bd. There is huge traffic on educationboardresults.gov.bd on JSC result publishing date. However students can easily check their JSC Result 2022 from this website at www.eboardresults.com. Not only Dhaka Board, but also they can search all board JSC Result 2022 from this website at http://eboardresults.com.
JSC Result 2022 by Mobile SMS
JSC <SPACE> DHA <SPACE> ROLL NUMBER <Space>PASSING YEAR SEND TO 16222
JDC Result 2022 SMS Method: JSC DHA 123456 2022
JDC <SPACE> MAD <SPACE> ROLL NUMBER <Space> PASSING YEAR SEND TO 16222
N.B: You can Send SMS from any Operator (Teletalk, Banglalink, Grameen Phone, Airtel) to get
- JSC Result Dhaka Board 2022 – DHA
- JSC Result 2022 Comilla Board -COM
- JSC Result 2022 Rajshahi Board -RAJ
- JSC Result 2022 Jessore Board -JES
- JSC Result 2022 Chittagong Board -CHI
- JSC Result 2022 Barisal Board -BAR
- JSC Result Sylhet Board -SYL
- JSC Result Dinajpur Board -DIN
- Mymensingh Board JSC Result –MYM
- JDC Result 2022 Madrasah Board – MAD
School Notice Board
Not only online & SMS process, but also schools, Maddrasa notice board; PSC & EBTEDAYEE exam result will be found. There are many students who have not the digital service. So this is the only source that they can found their result. Every School & Maddrasa has to display the result in their notice board.
JSC/ JDC Exam Grading System
We will publish all update information about JSC, JDC Result 2022 with Marksheet in our website. You can found PSC exam Result here very easily. To get more update information, you can like our Facebook page & join our Facebook group.