Bangladesh Post Office Job Circular 2021 has been published. BD Post Office Job Circular 2021 details available here. Interested candidates can find all information concerning Bangladesh Post Office Job Circular 2021 from our website at GovtJobCircular.com as well as Bangladesh Post Office official website at http://www.bangladeshpost.gov.bd/.
Concerned applicant can apply in Bangladesh Post Office Job Circular 2021 from 13th July (Tuesday) 2021 at 10:00 am. Applying time will be ongoing till 18th August (Wednesday) 2021 at 05:00 pm.
BD Post Office Job Circular 2021
Bangladesh Post Office issue a job circular in 2021 for Bangladeshi people. It is a circular with 30 designations, where total 269 posts are available. Interested candidates can apply in Bangladesh Post Office job circular. Men and woman both can apply in Bangladesh Post Office Job Circular 2021. But they have to maintain all rules, regulations & conditions.
Bangladesh Post Office Job Summary
Origination Name: Bangladesh Postal Department.
Ministry: Ministry of Posts, Telecommunications and Information Technology.
Job Position: Different posts.
- Job Circular Issued Date: 11th July (Sunday) 2021.
- Application Time Start: 13th July (Tuesday) 2021 at 10:00 am.
- Application Time Limit: 18th August (Wednesday) 2021 at 05:00 pm.
Educational Qualification: Graduation, HSC, SSC & Class 8.
Age Limit: Age should be 18 to 30 years old. But for freedom fighter & physical disable quota, it will be 32 years old.
Number of Job Vacancy: 269 (10 Designations)
BD Post Office Job Circular 2021 PDF
There are new job circulars are published under Bangladesh Post Office. They are given below. On October (Sunday) 2021 at 05:00 pm, September (Monday) 2021 at 05:00 pm, August (Tuesday) 2021 at 05:00 pm, August (Saturday) 2021 at 05:00 pm & September (Wednesday) 2021 at 11:59 pm will be the last date of application in these job circulars.
- Office of the Post Master General Northern Circle (PMGNC),
- Office of the Post Master General Southern Circle (PMGSC),
- Office of the Post Master General Metropolitan Circle (PMGMC),
- Office of the Postmaster General, Eastern Circle (PMGEC),
- Postal Life Insurance, Western Circle (PLIWC) &
- Postal Life Insurance, Eastern Circle Job Circular (PLIEC).
How to Apply in Post Office Job Circular ?
Apply Process in BDPOST:
In this job circular, only online process will valid. Interested applicants must apply here by online. Any other method like hardcopy of application will not be accepted. Here in below online process of this job application with details are given.
- Applicant must apply here by online process,
- At first go to this website at http://dgbpo.teletalk.com.bd,
- Then fill up Online Application Form within the daedline,
- Candidate’s recent color photo size is 300*300 pixels,
- Photo sixe should be maximum 100 KB,
- Signature size is 300*80 pixels,
- signature sixe should be maximum 60 KB,
- Photo & signature must be uploaded by scan.
Payment Process of BDPOST Job Application
- Concerned candidate must pay BDT. 112 (One Hundred & Twelve) for no. 1 to 22 designations
- BDT. 56 (Fifty Six) for no. 23 to 30 designation,
- This money is non-refundable.
- This money must be send by Teletalk Mobile.
- This money will be send within 72 hours after online application fill up is complete,
BDPOST Job Apply SMS System
1st SMS: DGBPO<space>User ID & send 16222
Example: DGBPO ABCDEF
Reply SMS: Applicant’s Name, TK… will be charged as application fee. Your PIN is (12345678). To pay fee Type DGBPO <space> Yes <space> PIN & send to 16222.
Example: DGBPO YES 12345678
2nd SMS: DGBPO <space> YES <space> PIN & send it to 16222.
Example: DGBPO YES 12345678
Reply SMS: Congratulations! Applicant’s Name, payment completed successfully for DGBPO Application for post xxxxxxxxx. User ID is (ABCDEF) and Password (xxxxxxx).
Important Documents: These documents have to be submit with application form in viva. All documents must be attested by 1st class gazette officer.
- Printed online application form,
- Attested photocopy of academic certificate,
- Attested 4 copies recent passport size photos,
- Quota certificates,
- Nationality certificate,
- Character certificate.
We will make available all update information relating to Bangladesh Post Office Job Circular 2021 in our website. So always keep visiting our website & get more updates at GovtJobCircular.com. To get more update information, you can like ourFacebook page & join our Facebook group.