ACC Exam Date, Admit Card & Seat Plan Download. Anti Corruption Commission Exam Date, Admit Card, Seat Plan, Result 2019 related all information will be found in Anti Corruption Commission official website at www.acc.org.bd & also in our website at GovtJobCircular.com.
On 17th October (Thursday) 2019, Anti Corruption Commission Exam Date notice 2019 was issued. On 25th October (Friday) 2019 at 03:00 pm to 04:00 pm, Anti Corruption Commission Job Exam 2019 will be held. On this day only primary selection will be held.
ACC Exam Exam Date 2019
On 2nd September (Monday) 2019 Anti Corruption Commission Job Circular 2019 had been declared. On 4th September (Wednesday) 2019 at 10:00 am was the initial date of dudok Job Circular application & on 20th September (Friday) 2019 at 06:00 pm was the ending date of application.
Organization Name: Anti Corruption Commission (ACC)
- Job Circular Issued Date: 2nd September (Monday) 2019.
- Application Time Start: 4th September (Wednesday) 2019 at 10:00 am.
- Application time limit: 20th September (Friday) 2019 at 06:00 pm.
- Primary Selection test Exam Time: 22/11/2019 at 10:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Written Exam Date: 13/12/2019 at 10:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Practical Exam Date:
- Viva Test Date: 23/11/2019 to 05/12/2019, 15/12/2019 to 26/12/2019.
ACC Job Exam Admit Card Download
From our website at GovtJobCircular.com, Anti Corruption Commission (ACC) official website at www.acc.org.bd & website at http://acc.teletalk.com.bd, applied candidates will get admit card. Additionally, applicant will get info about admit card by their mobile phone SMS. Admit card will be found by using applicant’s User ID & password.
- At first go to this website at http://cca.teletalk.com.bd/admitcart.php,
- Then type your User ID & password,
- Then click the submit button,
- You will get your admit card of NLASO exam.
Seat Plan of Dudok Job Exam
According to ACC Job Exam Admit Card’s roll no/registration no, seat plan will be schedule by the authority. This seat plan already published. This job exam place is found in Anti Corruption Commission official website from www.acc.org.bd and our website at GovtJobCircular.com. Applicants also are known about exam time & seat plan by mobile SMS, which will deliver by ACC authority.
ACC Viva Date
In viva time, written exam passed candidates have to show some important documents. They must submit all papers 1 set photocopy with attested by 1st class gazette officer. These documents are given below:-
- All academic certificate (main/ provisional),
- Nationality Certificate,
- Character Certificate,
- National ID card/ Birth Certificate,
- Experience certificate (if applicable),
- Clearance Paper from previous working Ministry/ Department/ Directorate/ Institution,
- Freedom fighter, physical disable, orphan, small ethnic group certificate.
দুর্নীতি দমন কমিশন (Anti-Corruption Commission)
In 2004, the Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC) in Bangladesh was established. It functions as an unbiased, independent institution to perform anticipatory and retributive strategies to fight corruption in a variety of individuals, both of the governmental and the non-governmental. Its 3 (three) commissioners are appointed by a selection committee and approved by the president. Bangladesh is considered one of the world’s most corrupt countries, and the problem has considerably affected its socioeconomic progress. The government has known the critical role of religious leaders in constructing the standards necessary to eliminate corruption from society and has worked considerately with them to implement anti-corruption programs.
We are providing all update information involving in Anti Corruption Commission (ACC) Job Circular, Exam date, and seat plan & also result in our website. So always keep visiting our website & get more updates at GovtJobCircular.com.